Friday, March 27, 2009

Tuesday's Take 5 Week 8

My Favorites - Tuesday's Take 5 - Week 8

1. What is your favorite food scene in a movie?
Hard choice! Food fight in Animal House? Escargot scene in Pretty Woman? Or maybe the spaghetti scene in Lady and the Tramp :)

2. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Probably coffee cake, especially my grandmother's version!

3. What is your favorite ethnic cuisine?
Another hard choice! I swing between German, Thai and Indian. Right now I'm on a German kick cooking jager schnitzel tonight and sauerbrauten this weekend...

4. What is your favorite thing to snack on?
Usually something salty like popcorn

5. What is your favorite kitchen gadget?
Probably my food processor, although I'm on a bread machine kick right now too

No comments:

From Tablet to Table: Where Community Is Found and Identity Is Formed by Leonard Sweet My rating: 3 of 5 stars Those who know me know I&#...