Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Hoo Are You?

Thanks to my friend Misty for introducing me to this question/answer set at Night Owl Crafting!
 
Here are this week's question? 

1. Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at.
being "me" and cooking (usually)
2. Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at.  
keeping my temper and having patience
3. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Absolutely!  God has a plan for us all!
4. What is something you have eaten lately that you shouldn't have?
Halloween candy
5. Do you think the time should change or leave it alone?
leave it! I hate the time change!


NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

From Tablet to Table: Where Community Is Found and Identity Is Formed by Leonard Sweet My rating: 3 of 5 stars Those who know me know I&#...