Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hoo Are You? Tuesday

It's time for another "Hoo Are You?" Tuesday...




NightOwlCrafting





1. Do you ever burp out loud in private or public?
Not if I can help it, and then only if I excuse myself afterward.
2. How often do you get sick each year?
Truly sick, like from the Flu, not usually at all, but allergies and sinus keep me sicker than I'd like quite a bit as do the occasional migraine.
3. Would you rather paint a room in your house yourself, or have someone else do it for you?
Depends...do I get to choose the color? If so, then let someone else paint, as long as they get it done!
4. If you get 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do?
First choice: Sleep! Second choice: Read or FB :)
5. Do you allow people to wear shoes in your house?
Yes, although I don't mandate it nor do I personally wear them

No comments:

From Tablet to Table: Where Community Is Found and Identity Is Formed by Leonard Sweet My rating: 3 of 5 stars Those who know me know I&#...