Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

I've decided to start participating in Diary of a Stay at Home Mom's Happy Homemaker Mondays as a way to hopefully start posting more on this blog... I hope to kick start regular posts here as a way to share things that aren't shared on my other two blogs: Cookbooks 365 and Scrapping Post. I hope you'll join me as I try to get this going!



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Blech! Misty, rainy, messy :(

Things that make me happy:
My kiddos and my husband (usually!) Cooking and creating!

Book I'm reading:
Little House on the Prairie with my girls

What's on my TV today: 
Nothing at the moment, but I'm sure later it will be Strawberry Shortcake or Max & Ruby :) 

On the menu for dinner:
Crawfish cakes, Salmon, Couscous and maybe paneer with spinach

On my To Do List:
What's NOT on my to do list! Today it's just to get through the day...

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

In the craft basket:
Working on Prayer Pockets as gifts for my MOPS small group for Christmas

Looking forward to this week:
Girls Nite Out/Book Club

Tips and Tricks:
When icing cupcakes, use a disposable ziplock bag with the corner snipped off for a nice piped top...

My favorite blog post this week: 

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

Lesson learned the past few days:
Even a trip to the grocery can be a break when you're desperate!

On my mind:
My brother, who would have really loved watching these two little imps grow up... I miss him so much some times!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Re-reading some passages from Job lately... and trying to remember to be thankful in all things!
 

No comments:

From Tablet to Table: Where Community Is Found and Identity Is Formed by Leonard Sweet My rating: 3 of 5 stars Those who know me know I&#...