Friday, February 23, 2007

Christmas in Boerne photos

Ok, so I'm finally getting some of the photos uploaded to the web from our Christmas picture taking... I've put some of the pictures Mike took of our outside decorations as well as some of the ones he took of downtown Boerne on my photobucket site if you're curious.

Click on the thumbnails to see each picture.

Side View of our front yard decorations.



The 5'x8' canvas I painted two years ago. Miniature lights are strung through it as stars. I hope to add another canvas this year...



This is a look through our front gate.



Ella Blue. A boutique clothing store in downtown Boerne. I just love the snowflake lights! They won best storefront this year I think.



The gazebo in town square.




Our historic public library building. It is so beautiful this time of year!



Another shot of the library...



A different angle shot of the library. Can you tell Mike likes the library?



Last shot of the library. This one a little closer so you can see the building sign.



Looking down the lawn of town square. The light tree in the distance is probably 2 stories tall at center.



A little closer look a that light tree.



This is my favorite shot of this past year. Looking through the gazebo down the lawn at the light tree. Beautiful shot hun!





No comments:

From Tablet to Table: Where Community Is Found and Identity Is Formed by Leonard Sweet My rating: 3 of 5 stars Those who know me know I&#...